Summary: Liverpool faces Wolves on Wednesday and needs to learn from their previous three meetings to avoid another loss.Klopp’s team needs to focus on defending and fighting rather than taking risks and playing expansively to win against Wolves, especially if Adama Traore starts.Leaving ego at the door and a gritty win could be the key to success for Liverpool.
• Liverpool has played Wolves three times this season.
• Wolves have caused Liverpool problems in all three games.
• In the FA Cup fixture at Anfield, Liverpool escaped with a 2-2 draw, and Wolves were denied a famous win due to a VAR call.
• In the league match at Molineux, Wolves beat Liverpool 3-0.
• Liverpool needs to defend properly and fight to win against Wolves, leaving ego at the door.
• Adama Traore’s speed and direct style can cause problems for Liverpool.
• A gritty win is necessary for Liverpool against Wolves, and it could be the perfect platform for them to take on Manchester United.